1. EnvironmentsOS: Windows7(64bit), Windows7(32bit), WindowsXP
2. Install1. Download the latest version of Phistory here.
2. Boot downloaded installer and complete installation with wizard. Some PCs may take a few minutes after clicking start installation.
3. When you start Phistory for the first time, a dialog comes up which ask you to choose the folder of your pictures. Phistory generates an index of all jpeg files under that folder. So, please enter your picture root folder here.
* This folder can be reset later.
* To remove a picture from Phistory, please move the jpeg file away from the picture folder and its sub folders.
3. Basic operations
|Drag horizontally with the left mouse button||Scroll horizontally and move along the time axis.|
|Drag horizontally with the left mouse button||Zoom in/out.|
|Mouse wheel||Zoom in/out.|
|Drag a photo||Move vertical position of the photo.|
|Double click a photo||Enter viewer mode. To return to regular mode, please click mergin area.|
|Right click a photo||Open context menu of the photo.|
4. Display elements
|Go back scroll mode. You can also go back to scroll mode by clicking ESC key.|
|Premium function which requires license key. To see shortcuts for premium functions, here.|
5. ShortcutsThese are shortcuts available on viewer mode.
|Rotate left||L key|
|Rotate right||R key|
|Go back to scroll mode||ESC key|